Ocean Music

Me Against The Word

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

There is more to this world

So anyway. One might wonder why yet another guy chooses to expose his life web-wise. Well, to be honest it's all really about me not being able to communicate with my parents, especially with my dad. So therefore I thought this might an ice breaker. Now all throughout my life I was the one among two brothers who actually spoke to my parents about more than just whether the dinner was ready or how much pocket money we'd get. While my brothers would share a "Yes" after coming home from school and being asked by our mother if the day was good, I would instead deliver a two hour speech containing who's dating who, what food the school had served, which teachers had said and did what, what shoes I needed to buy and what music that ruled for the moment. That was the life of my family pretty much. I was social and talkative and less motivated for stuying sessions. My younger and older brother were not so social, not so talkative but highly motivated with their studies and had brains like my emotion-controled brain only could dream about. However we had our roles and we knew them. Until 2004 when all that would change. Curious to know what happened? Gonna have to stay tuned for that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home