Ocean Music

Me Against The Word

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I wish things were different, but they aren't

Apparently I became one of many who have tried. I really wished for this time to be the right one, but it seems it wasn't and it makes me sad and disappointed. Perhaps another time will be right for us, I don't know that. Time will tell. We came so close and if God wants that can happen again, when or if the time is right. But right now it seems the time ain't right. Not for me. I'm really sorry I hurt you but waiting would have hurt you even more. Perhaps both you and I can learn something from this, I really do hope so. The best thing to do with a crisis is to use it for good. But I do suffer too.

Beam me up, Scotty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home