Barricades
Things have been a circus lately. I can hardly tell up from down and what used to be black and white has turned to an unpleasant shade of gray. All I can do is wait for time to reveal clarity amongst all those dark misty corners I seem to wonder through. I wish things were easier.
I don't remember if I told you but I've got a new apartment! I'm moving in at my old working mate Fredde's place at Kapellgatan 6c in Jönköping around the 1st of october. I'm really looking forward to it.
Me musical companion and friend Michael Svaninger is going to stay at a temporary apartment, held by a church, for one month here in Grenna. That means shitloads of heavy musical traffic. Cables, computers, instruments, amplifiers, microphones, more cables, lyric sheets, notes, speakers and god knows what more. We're simply going to infest the place and record what could be the next generation of great music. I'm excited! Perhaps it can work as a therapy to get my chaotic mind in place again. Music usually does that.
Tobias Ågren is a wedded man! My musical companion together with Michael S as entered holy materimony. I wish you and your wife all the best and I'll see you in the studio!
Beam me up, Scotty
I don't remember if I told you but I've got a new apartment! I'm moving in at my old working mate Fredde's place at Kapellgatan 6c in Jönköping around the 1st of october. I'm really looking forward to it.
Me musical companion and friend Michael Svaninger is going to stay at a temporary apartment, held by a church, for one month here in Grenna. That means shitloads of heavy musical traffic. Cables, computers, instruments, amplifiers, microphones, more cables, lyric sheets, notes, speakers and god knows what more. We're simply going to infest the place and record what could be the next generation of great music. I'm excited! Perhaps it can work as a therapy to get my chaotic mind in place again. Music usually does that.
Tobias Ågren is a wedded man! My musical companion together with Michael S as entered holy materimony. I wish you and your wife all the best and I'll see you in the studio!
Beam me up, Scotty

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home