Believe what you know, know what you believe?
Now, this friend of mine wrote to me today and said that " My faith is the evidence of things unseen..". First I thought that I'd reply to her and say and say that my own faith is the evidence of things I see. However I quite rapidly understood the contradiction of that sentence. If somebody asks you something and you're not sure you know the answer, you will probably answer with "Well, I believe that..." which is not KNOWING but BELIEVEING. Hmm. I've been struggling with faith for quite some time now and to be honest I still don't know what to beliveve. What's wrong with wanting evidence? If there's a God he sure doesn't make it easy for himself nor us. So why do I doubt? Because faith isn't obvious.
Having friends over for snacks and Melodyfestival tonight. Hmm, when was the last time we didn't have 300 people in our apartment during weekends? Good thing we're social guys!
Today's heroes:
Supertramp - Breakfast In America
Counting Crows - Daylight Fading
Sigur Ros - Milano

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home