The light at the end of the tunnel
Ok, I have a whole lot to write about but I'm too stressed and over worked right now to post it all but I'll give it a shot.
Anyway, we went to Nyköping for the Universal Music audition with Annie Lundberg, a remarkably talanted singer/songwriter. I think it went pretty good. We're still waiting for the results... wish us luck! It was a long day but we had a good time. Thank you Annie, Mikael and Henrik for making it a good day!
As I said I've been over stressed and over worked the past week but I'm finally getting things in place. I've made music for a computer game called Chibi No Kessen and I'm finally done after a long thursday night. My friend Markus Hammarstedt is studying to become a game maker and the game is his school project. Hope all goes well with it! I'm satisfied with my music anyway. Here's the in-game music:
Chibi No Kessen Theme
If you're wondering why the song ends abruptly it's because it has to be able to work as a loop
I'm off to Grenna today to start the big rehearsals with the whole cast of Peter Pan. I finally managed to get sound equipment for the show and it's really somewhat a miracle. Our budget is low and I was way over due the time schedual. Premiere is on tuesday and we have a lot to do. But on thursday night it's all over and I can breathe again. Well, I'm off now.
Beam me up, Scotty
Anyway, we went to Nyköping for the Universal Music audition with Annie Lundberg, a remarkably talanted singer/songwriter. I think it went pretty good. We're still waiting for the results... wish us luck! It was a long day but we had a good time. Thank you Annie, Mikael and Henrik for making it a good day!
As I said I've been over stressed and over worked the past week but I'm finally getting things in place. I've made music for a computer game called Chibi No Kessen and I'm finally done after a long thursday night. My friend Markus Hammarstedt is studying to become a game maker and the game is his school project. Hope all goes well with it! I'm satisfied with my music anyway. Here's the in-game music:
Chibi No Kessen Theme
If you're wondering why the song ends abruptly it's because it has to be able to work as a loop
I'm off to Grenna today to start the big rehearsals with the whole cast of Peter Pan. I finally managed to get sound equipment for the show and it's really somewhat a miracle. Our budget is low and I was way over due the time schedual. Premiere is on tuesday and we have a lot to do. But on thursday night it's all over and I can breathe again. Well, I'm off now.
Beam me up, Scotty

2 Comments:
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home