If there's something strange in the neighbourhood...
About 25 people showed up for the gig last night at Studentkåren here in Jönköping. Instead of pub night it was a café held by some people who call themselves Jaspis. I spoke to almost everybody in the audience in the intermission and after the gig, nice people! I met some people that were particularly nice for different reasons (or rather the ones I talked a little bit more with) ; Anna, Victor, Linnéa, Terese, and of course my "dudesse", Terra. Hope to see more of you guys! Came home about 11 pm and managed to stay up intil 3:30 in the morning on the phone with Caroline . There is something strange going on here, we're just TO ALIKE! I don't think about my next sentence and she's already said what I was about to say. We haven't even met yet but I'd say she's already a close friend. I Appreciate it girl! Then woke up 9 in a catatonic state by the bell this morning and got to Peter Pan rehearsal which turned out to be not so much rehearsal. But we're doing OK I guess.
Songs performed:
1. Homesick (Kings of Convenience)
2. Goodbye
3. Cradle To The Grave (Neal Morse)
4. Love Beyond Words (Spock's Beard)
5. Afraid Not Scared (Ryan Adams)
6. Misread (Kings of Convenience)
-----Intermission-----
7. Where The Stars Go Blue (Ryan Adams)
8. One Mind
9. La Cienega Just Smiled (Ryan Adams)
10. Standing By
11. I Will Follow You Into The Dark (Death Cab For Cutie)
12. Stay
13. She Knows
14. Imagine (John Lennon) with the audience singing that "yohooo" part.
Beam me up, Scotty
Songs performed:
1. Homesick (Kings of Convenience)
2. Goodbye
3. Cradle To The Grave (Neal Morse)
4. Love Beyond Words (Spock's Beard)
5. Afraid Not Scared (Ryan Adams)
6. Misread (Kings of Convenience)
-----Intermission-----
7. Where The Stars Go Blue (Ryan Adams)
8. One Mind
9. La Cienega Just Smiled (Ryan Adams)
10. Standing By
11. I Will Follow You Into The Dark (Death Cab For Cutie)
12. Stay
13. She Knows
14. Imagine (John Lennon) with the audience singing that "yohooo" part.
Beam me up, Scotty

3 Comments:
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home