Ocean Music

Me Against The Word

Friday, April 28, 2006

Caution! Superdudes crossing!

Party!

I just took a run round' the lake and I keep improving! Man! Glory days are here again! I also got the killer laptop yesterday and packed it up today. What a lapdude! 17 inch widescreen, clear as crystal! And 240 gb harddrive...yummie! Something like 2-3ghz processor and 2gb ram. I like my laptop! But stuff isn't everything. I'm so grateful of what I have actually. Sometimes I take a look around my room and remind myself of how fortunate I am to live in this luxury and in a country who haven't waged war since 200 years.

Well, tonight's the first party of this weekend! I'm hosting by myself since Jens is out of town. I'm really looking forward to having all the people here, and especially Mattias who's staying over the whole weekend. It's paaaarty tiiime duuudes!

Beam me up, Scotty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home