Election castle
What the heck is the word for it in english? I have no idea. Anyway it's a celebration of spring arriving once again, as appreciated as ever. The last day of april every year we celebrate that winter is finally over and spring is here. Do you Brittians or Americans have it? What's your word for it? Share and save millions of lives.

Anyways, this weekend is the spring celebration and my main dude Mattias is coming down från Stockholm for a (pronounced: aaaaaayy) grand visit. I met this guy online and he's really grown into a real superdude. We've only met IRL for like three-four times but really managed to bond really good. He's always there when I need it, talkative and with a good sense of both humour and depth. Feels great to hang out IRL instead of just internet all the time. So Jönköping, prepare cuz two major dudes have some serious ass-wipping to do!
This weekend holds a whole series of parties, gigs to play and people to meet and greet. Really looking forward to it! How it's gonna work out is another issue. I'll get back on that one. I really have nothing humourus to write today. I feel dull and grey. It's raining. Maybe that's why.
Beam me up, Scotty

Anyways, this weekend is the spring celebration and my main dude Mattias is coming down från Stockholm for a (pronounced: aaaaaayy) grand visit. I met this guy online and he's really grown into a real superdude. We've only met IRL for like three-four times but really managed to bond really good. He's always there when I need it, talkative and with a good sense of both humour and depth. Feels great to hang out IRL instead of just internet all the time. So Jönköping, prepare cuz two major dudes have some serious ass-wipping to do!
This weekend holds a whole series of parties, gigs to play and people to meet and greet. Really looking forward to it! How it's gonna work out is another issue. I'll get back on that one. I really have nothing humourus to write today. I feel dull and grey. It's raining. Maybe that's why.
Beam me up, Scotty

5 Comments:
Honored I am.
But seriously dude... Who's that nerd on the picture?
See ya tomorrow, super-dude! ;-)
Nice picture dude!
dude...
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home