Pregnancy test
Wildboyz is such a hilarious show! Just gotta love Steve-O and Chris Pontius! I don't give a rats ass about which drugs they're on or whatever. I just can't get enough of Steve-O's laughter! And all the crazy things they do to themselves... Nobody's wilder than the Wildboyz!
So what can I tell about my current status? Currently listening to Flunk - Play from the O.C.-soundtrack which is an excellent combination of nice afternoon music. But seriously, O.C. is getting too repetative! Marissa and Ryan breaking up for like the 2347523985723:th time! Come on writers! Kill Sandy! Make Seth pregnant! Make Julie Cooper waking up in the middle of t
he desert realizing she's an alien abductee! Whatever to stir the pottery around a bit!
The week has been a little weird. It started off by me making a....hmm, I've forgot what I did. Crap. Gotta hate my memory! It's been so bad ever since the depression started and even though I'm feeling a whole lot better now (mom and dad, there's todays tranquilizer) my memory and concentration ability is still not working properly. So I have no clue what I did last monday. Anyways, tuesday was going to the movies with Anderson, Padoan and Tiger. We went to see "V For Vendetta". Now the way I see it, it's a totally overrated movie. I'm not saying it's bad well, it was ok. Not more I think. The concept was good but everything was so simplified and kinda overkill from many perspectives. Guess you could compare it to that Rambo-movie where he kicks the whole Russian Army's collective ass all by himself. With just one Kalashjnikov! Now ain't that splendid entertainment!? Genious. Well, going to the movies is always nice. Wonder if I ever manage to go there without buying candy though. It doesn't matter how well fed you are, you still need that expensive chocolate bar at the cashier. And how come all chicks working at cinemas are gorgeous? At least at Royal here in Jönköping.
Prime chick views can be found at:
*Clothing shops (Well, good looking clothes for good looking people, worn by fabolous looking girls. Can it be better?)
*Wardrobes (Wouldn't it be the perfect for picking up guys if you're a girl? I mean of course they're always hotter than everything but still manage to look casual. And they meet tons of guys every night! Too bad they're too busy and that the guys mostly are drunk though. And the worst part is that they expect every guy to be drunk. Man...I really gotta become an alcoholic.)
*Cafées (Being served a Latte from a nice young lady on a spring day is about as sexy as it can be on a cafée! Too bad I don't drink coffee though...sigh.)
*Restaurants (Either they look gorgeous or they're too fat from all the free food. Hmm, well I think I'm gonna change my mind on this one. This goes off the grid. Sorry folks in the restaurant business. You just look tired. )
Otherwise things are doing good. I really like it here in Jönköping and despite the fact that I still hardly communicate with my parents, I'm feeling better than I have done in a long time. I'm taking one day at a time and I have no idea what to do for the summer. Perhaps sell my body or become a buddhist. But I hear that buddhists have bad taste in parfumes so...that's a no go. Perhaps become a muslim. But I hear muslims have bad taste in chocolate so that would be a no go too. Guess I'm gonna have to stay the way it is, agnostic drawing towards christianity. Many believes, but nobody knows. I have no clue. What to believe i's anything but obvious.
I'm too lazy to tell you guyz about what happened on wednesday and thursday. Today's friday and friday's pizza day. Yay! My stomache is really waging world war three as it has been doing for far too long now. Sadly though it's even worse than it ever has been. Feels like I'm having a huge dough in there and it's too stubborn to come out. Kinda lika "Having a bun in the oven" but without the pregnancy then...or...I actually have been fealing rather nauseous lately...and my appetite has gone up... reality flash (thanks Danni): I'M PREGNANT! GOSH! THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT! Guess I'll have to buy a pregnancy test then. I think I'm gonna order a pizza now.
So what can I tell about my current status? Currently listening to Flunk - Play from the O.C.-soundtrack which is an excellent combination of nice afternoon music. But seriously, O.C. is getting too repetative! Marissa and Ryan breaking up for like the 2347523985723:th time! Come on writers! Kill Sandy! Make Seth pregnant! Make Julie Cooper waking up in the middle of t
he desert realizing she's an alien abductee! Whatever to stir the pottery around a bit!The week has been a little weird. It started off by me making a....hmm, I've forgot what I did. Crap. Gotta hate my memory! It's been so bad ever since the depression started and even though I'm feeling a whole lot better now (mom and dad, there's todays tranquilizer) my memory and concentration ability is still not working properly. So I have no clue what I did last monday. Anyways, tuesday was going to the movies with Anderson, Padoan and Tiger. We went to see "V For Vendetta". Now the way I see it, it's a totally overrated movie. I'm not saying it's bad well, it was ok. Not more I think. The concept was good but everything was so simplified and kinda overkill from many perspectives. Guess you could compare it to that Rambo-movie where he kicks the whole Russian Army's collective ass all by himself. With just one Kalashjnikov! Now ain't that splendid entertainment!? Genious. Well, going to the movies is always nice. Wonder if I ever manage to go there without buying candy though. It doesn't matter how well fed you are, you still need that expensive chocolate bar at the cashier. And how come all chicks working at cinemas are gorgeous? At least at Royal here in Jönköping.
Prime chick views can be found at:
*Clothing shops (Well, good looking clothes for good looking people, worn by fabolous looking girls. Can it be better?)
*Wardrobes (Wouldn't it be the perfect for picking up guys if you're a girl? I mean of course they're always hotter than everything but still manage to look casual. And they meet tons of guys every night! Too bad they're too busy and that the guys mostly are drunk though. And the worst part is that they expect every guy to be drunk. Man...I really gotta become an alcoholic.)
*Cafées (Being served a Latte from a nice young lady on a spring day is about as sexy as it can be on a cafée! Too bad I don't drink coffee though...sigh.)
*Restaurants (Either they look gorgeous or they're too fat from all the free food. Hmm, well I think I'm gonna change my mind on this one. This goes off the grid. Sorry folks in the restaurant business. You just look tired. )

Otherwise things are doing good. I really like it here in Jönköping and despite the fact that I still hardly communicate with my parents, I'm feeling better than I have done in a long time. I'm taking one day at a time and I have no idea what to do for the summer. Perhaps sell my body or become a buddhist. But I hear that buddhists have bad taste in parfumes so...that's a no go. Perhaps become a muslim. But I hear muslims have bad taste in chocolate so that would be a no go too. Guess I'm gonna have to stay the way it is, agnostic drawing towards christianity. Many believes, but nobody knows. I have no clue. What to believe i's anything but obvious.
I'm too lazy to tell you guyz about what happened on wednesday and thursday. Today's friday and friday's pizza day. Yay! My stomache is really waging world war three as it has been doing for far too long now. Sadly though it's even worse than it ever has been. Feels like I'm having a huge dough in there and it's too stubborn to come out. Kinda lika "Having a bun in the oven" but without the pregnancy then...or...I actually have been fealing rather nauseous lately...and my appetite has gone up... reality flash (thanks Danni): I'M PREGNANT! GOSH! THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT! Guess I'll have to buy a pregnancy test then. I think I'm gonna order a pizza now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home