Ocean Music

Me Against The Word

Thursday, March 23, 2006

It hits the fan

Ok, how hard can it be? Is it really too much to ask? I feel I have to continue my previous disappointed train of thought here. Lemme break it down for y'all.

Now it's happened a countless number of times. You either write an entry in somebody's guestbook in your e-community or you text somebody (sms, swedish people). And is it really too much to ask to be expecting an answer? Oh, come on! Don't tell me you're too busy with work or studies. How much time does it take? One minute? Two minutes? Oh, sorry I forgot that EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of your time is ANYTING but vacant. Should I blame myself? Should I blame society? I blame the female kind. At least the part that draws the black curtain over half of earth's population. I'm upset today. Too many unanswered text messages, pm:s, guestbook entries and mails eventually makes yours truly hit the fan. Ok, I do know that you may not have any money left on your cell-phone. But hey we don't live in the 1800:s anymore. There are more channels than just cellphones like msn/icq/aol/aim/whatever-messengers, mIRC, communities, e-mail and REGULAR TELEPHONES! This is the 21:st century. Welcome in, have a seat, drinks are on the table.

All I want is a yes or no so I can move on. How are we (read: male sex) supposed to know? You (read: female sex) evidently expect us to know exactly what you mean by being silent. Ooh I'm terribly sorry I misinterpreted your 3 second silence from that 3,5 second one that meant something completely different. I must really be a retard. Or just tired of falseness and longing for honesty. From now on anyone not replying wihin two days will go off the list. And you better be damn keen on making your way back on it again cuz maybe you'll have to try your own medicine. But on the other hand, I'm not in for revenge.

Today's saviours are Cypress Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home