Ocean Music

Me Against The Word

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Jehova! Jehova! You said it again! Jehova!

This weekend is about to end and by end I mean sunday. Sunday is'nt weekend really. Sunday is more like the transition between party and reality. Friday and saturday is party and monday is back to reality again. God I've always hated sundays. Who doesn't? Perhaps the people who like going to church. I've never liked going to church. Even though I'm raised in a pentecostal christian family (Pingstkyrkan in Sweden) I always hated church. As much as I could I tried to stay away from there. I had no friends there and the preaching was boring and the same stories all over again. And as soon as I was old enough I stopped going completely. All my friends were outside church. And God the music! I hated the music! And it's gotten worse. Those praise-songs with accoustic guitars by "Team med uppdrag" (Team with a mission) and whatever their names are just does it for me. I'm sorry, I just can't stand it. Ok I'm not going to loose my thread here. Anyway, to sum it: sundays suck. The good thing is that you can sleep.

I went to this party at my friend Kim's boyfriends apartment at friday. We were like 13 people there totally and it was really nice! Me, John, Oscar, Kim, John, Erik, Claes, Pernilla, Sandra, Peter, Annie, Ebba and Charlotte. New people is always nice. Met this nice but somehow mysterious girl called Annie. Don't know If I'll meet her again. Anyway we went to Huset and had a really good time with dancing and partying. I followed Annie home and we talked outside her door until birds started singing. I felt that that was my cue of getting home, so I waved goodnight and went home. We'll see. Got her number anyways. Thanks for the nice company Annie!

Woke up saturday morning by the Jehovas Witnesses ringing my doorbell. Gosh don't they have anything better to do than waking up 24 year old guys who try to regain their powers after a hard nights partying? I felt bad for the little kid who stood there with his father who started talking immediately as I opened the door about their magazine The Watchtower and bla bla. Normally I talk to them to see what they have to say, but I really was still half a sleep when I stood there so I just said "No thank you, goodbye." I went back to bed being kinda pissed but still felt pity for the little kid whose dad had forced him to embarass himself in front of the whole community. They're a poor disgrace for christianity.

Me and Jens made pastasallad with bacon and eggs today. What a blast! Fresh and really good! We made much so we can have it tomorrow too. Nice to not have to stand in the kitchen!

We had tons of sun today on the balcony. We sat there barely naked with only a couple of folded-up pirate style jeans on. Hot and no wind! Yay, spring is here! We had some coca cola, Jens had a smoke and life was easy. I should buy some cigarrs or something so I could join him. Or fake-smoke, haha. I really understand the social function of smoking. But I manage pretty good without it. Glad I'm not slave under such stuff.

Oh well, my bed is calling. It's a month to my birthday and I'm thinking about cancelling it. Never been so uninspired about celebrating it before. Anyways, that's tomorrows topic.

Beam me up, Scotty

Today's heroic efforts:
Bruce Springsteen - All The Way Home
Matt Pond PA - Champagne Supernova
America - Horse With No Name

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home