The gravity trip
Looks like this weekend is over and as promised I'll give you the sum of it. First of all a short briefing of the current status.
I'm sitting in front of the screen posting this blog. My speakers play Nils Petter Molvaer, a real king in the domains of industrial electronic trombone-based music. Very melancolic in a surreal (perhaps post?)apocalyptic kind of way. It really feels like doomsday befalls but is relaxing at the same time. Hard to explain. Check it out. Beautiful music! I bought some candy and my tv casts some crappy tv-show with that Robinson-girl Emma. I have no idea what the show is about, feels mostly like a party with no real point. Oh, right now they switched to Big Brother 2006. I must confess the fact that I have seen 95% of the episodes this year. And I like it. Of course the participants are tragic people in a tragic show but I'm actually entertained by it. They're grown-ups and have chosen to be there. Of course they had no idea what they got themselves into but still... prime entertainment folks!
Friday.
I left for Gothenburgh at 5pm with Tommy. The buss was full though so I had to get on another one, which ALSO got full (but at least got me a seat) so some of the people had to get on yet another bus! Fortunately they busses departed at the same time, but still it's weird that they sell tickets even though the regular bus is full. So anyway, me and Tommy ended up on separate busses. No damage done really, I had Ann keeping me company over the phone (thank God for Comviq Kompis and their free calls) and the latest issue of the Studio-magazine. Funny though how the girl sitting next to me switched seat as soon as another one got available after perhaps one hour. And the other seat she chose was next to another guy. Was I smelling THAT bad? Haha, I guess she couldn't handle me talking on the phone all the time! Well, I'll never see her again so who cares really? The trip proceeded quite quickly and I arrived at 7pm. My ex-girlfriend Anna picked me up at the station and drove home to her apartment. We had some pizza and really did nothing more than just hanging in the sofa watching tv. I slept on the couch and had a quite good nights sleep and we both got up at eight next morning, woken by mother nature herself.
Saturday.
We went to buy some breakfast and had it at Ramberget, a mountain with splendid view over Gothenburgh! Spring really made itself heard there with all the colors it brings. I showed Anna some gratitude for her hospitality and took a wagon downtown at eleven am and met up with Anna #2 at Brunnsparken ("The Well Park") who I hadn't met before. We'd just talked spontaneously over the internet and decided to meet up just for the fun of it. Always exciting to meet internet people! She's 17 years old and could just as well be a student of mine, but then again, who cares really? Evidently her friends had warned her about seeing a 24 year old guy from the internet, but something had made her convinced that I was to be trusted. And of course that conviction had solid ground. We went to Liseberg (amusement park) and met up with Grennaskolan who got me both free entrance and unlimited rides, with me promising to act as leader for the students during the day. Yeah! Thanks Lasse Swärd and Andreas Nord! Also Olle, David and Anna for hanging around! Anna convinced me to ride some rollercoast
ers which at first didn't thrill me really- I hadn't been in a rollercoaster for eight years! I was frightened and not really into the idea of passing over the controls of life and death to a huge machine! Anyway, it all turned out to be a blast! Man I had so fun! The excitement and adrenaline pumped through my veins like race cars on a circuit and if I'd stayed longer I'd perhaps gone for the wildest attractions too. However Jens, who deserves an own blog entry for his so called "achievement" this saturday, with Bubben and Tessa had to go home at 4pm so I couldn't stay too long. But really it was one of the best days I've had! So I went home to Jönköping again with Jens, Bubben and Tessa.
Got home at 7pm and took a stressed shower and realized that I actually had got myself a sun tan! Woho! Glory days are here!
Atley and Linus came and picked me up and we went to the beach for a grill party. A grill party which consisted of five people. Me, Atley, Linus, Ann and Emma. It was cold and quite a failure. The expected crowd turned out to be less crowded. However we went home to Ann's and this guy Paulo came over and turned out to be a really cool guy! We jammed a bit with this tiny tiny thai native drum or whatever it was. He told me that I might join this band he's in! Sounds interesting and I'll be expecting his call soon. What's more interesting is that the band consists of people in the ages between 27 and 43! I feel like a baby! Haha! Well, interesting as said! Anyway we ended up at Centrum (Linus and Atley went home) where we did some dancing which was kinda fun actually, but the place was kinda low on people and I had this strange feeling inside me the whole evening. Don't know why really. Perhaps dizzy after the rollercoasters, haha! Well, it was OK I guess. I also met Oscar Sandén which is a nice dude. 'Lägät ä bra annas ällä Aska? Jabba o sleiteh?' I got home at 2am and got to bed quite as soon as I got indoors. Now as I closed my eyes I felt this really weird dizziness! I felt like I was in the coaster again but as soon as I opened them again I was back in bed. I don't know how but I managed to fall asleep after a while. Tired, happy but with that strange feeling I got at Centrum. Can't put it on a map really.
Sunday.
I haven't done much today really. I've been laying in bed talking to people by the phone and this afternoon I ran round the lake. Well folks, that's pretty much it.
Beam me up, Scotty
I'm sitting in front of the screen posting this blog. My speakers play Nils Petter Molvaer, a real king in the domains of industrial electronic trombone-based music. Very melancolic in a surreal (perhaps post?)apocalyptic kind of way. It really feels like doomsday befalls but is relaxing at the same time. Hard to explain. Check it out. Beautiful music! I bought some candy and my tv casts some crappy tv-show with that Robinson-girl Emma. I have no idea what the show is about, feels mostly like a party with no real point. Oh, right now they switched to Big Brother 2006. I must confess the fact that I have seen 95% of the episodes this year. And I like it. Of course the participants are tragic people in a tragic show but I'm actually entertained by it. They're grown-ups and have chosen to be there. Of course they had no idea what they got themselves into but still... prime entertainment folks!
Friday.
I left for Gothenburgh at 5pm with Tommy. The buss was full though so I had to get on another one, which ALSO got full (but at least got me a seat) so some of the people had to get on yet another bus! Fortunately they busses departed at the same time, but still it's weird that they sell tickets even though the regular bus is full. So anyway, me and Tommy ended up on separate busses. No damage done really, I had Ann keeping me company over the phone (thank God for Comviq Kompis and their free calls) and the latest issue of the Studio-magazine. Funny though how the girl sitting next to me switched seat as soon as another one got available after perhaps one hour. And the other seat she chose was next to another guy. Was I smelling THAT bad? Haha, I guess she couldn't handle me talking on the phone all the time! Well, I'll never see her again so who cares really? The trip proceeded quite quickly and I arrived at 7pm. My ex-girlfriend Anna picked me up at the station and drove home to her apartment. We had some pizza and really did nothing more than just hanging in the sofa watching tv. I slept on the couch and had a quite good nights sleep and we both got up at eight next morning, woken by mother nature herself.
Saturday.
We went to buy some breakfast and had it at Ramberget, a mountain with splendid view over Gothenburgh! Spring really made itself heard there with all the colors it brings. I showed Anna some gratitude for her hospitality and took a wagon downtown at eleven am and met up with Anna #2 at Brunnsparken ("The Well Park") who I hadn't met before. We'd just talked spontaneously over the internet and decided to meet up just for the fun of it. Always exciting to meet internet people! She's 17 years old and could just as well be a student of mine, but then again, who cares really? Evidently her friends had warned her about seeing a 24 year old guy from the internet, but something had made her convinced that I was to be trusted. And of course that conviction had solid ground. We went to Liseberg (amusement park) and met up with Grennaskolan who got me both free entrance and unlimited rides, with me promising to act as leader for the students during the day. Yeah! Thanks Lasse Swärd and Andreas Nord! Also Olle, David and Anna for hanging around! Anna convinced me to ride some rollercoast
ers which at first didn't thrill me really- I hadn't been in a rollercoaster for eight years! I was frightened and not really into the idea of passing over the controls of life and death to a huge machine! Anyway, it all turned out to be a blast! Man I had so fun! The excitement and adrenaline pumped through my veins like race cars on a circuit and if I'd stayed longer I'd perhaps gone for the wildest attractions too. However Jens, who deserves an own blog entry for his so called "achievement" this saturday, with Bubben and Tessa had to go home at 4pm so I couldn't stay too long. But really it was one of the best days I've had! So I went home to Jönköping again with Jens, Bubben and Tessa.Got home at 7pm and took a stressed shower and realized that I actually had got myself a sun tan! Woho! Glory days are here!
Sunday.
I haven't done much today really. I've been laying in bed talking to people by the phone and this afternoon I ran round the lake. Well folks, that's pretty much it.
Beam me up, Scotty

1 Comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home