Superdudial tendencies
Last night I dreamt that I was superman! It was one of the coolest dreams I've ever had! Ok, lemme break it down.
Bueno, soy Superman. I flew around between galaxies and planets and stuff and it was kinda mixed with the Star Wars galaxy. I flew into hyperspace once and it was just so cool! I decended with Jens to Gothenburgh where we were supposed to big up tortillas for some people. Later on I suddenly found myself in some kind of futuristic neo-pseudo-Berlin walking around in the domains of Adolf Hitler, watching him making really weird and bad decisions. Suddenly he killed his own family (yes, he actually had a wife and two kids) but stated to his closest officials that HIS DAD had gotten a incurable disease. Haha, what's that? How dreams can twist stuff! Anyway a major crisis rose and Hitler was suddenly gone. Me and some friends (who somehow had super powers too now) flew around in tunnels and among the busy streets of Berlin to find him. We quite quickly got drawn into a conspiracy which was very much video-gamish. We eventually found a bar where Hitler had left his big gun at the backyard, and there we ran into some badguys which we brutally killed with Hitler's great gun of destruction and major auto-fire. That drew us into a dungeon and a theatrical cut-scene started playing here and we were suddenly an adventure gang of like World of Warcraft or something like it. I don't remember what happened next really but somehow I ended up in a park where I flew around and showing off my super flying power to people's astonishment. And it all felt so real!
Beam me up, Scotty
Bueno, soy Superman. I flew around between galaxies and planets and stuff and it was kinda mixed with the Star Wars galaxy. I flew into hyperspace once and it was just so cool! I decended with Jens to Gothenburgh where we were supposed to big up tortillas for some people. Later on I suddenly found myself in some kind of futuristic neo-pseudo-Berlin walking around in the domains of Adolf Hitler, watching him making really weird and bad decisions. Suddenly he killed his own family (yes, he actually had a wife and two kids) but stated to his closest officials that HIS DAD had gotten a incurable disease. Haha, what's that? How dreams can twist stuff! Anyway a major crisis rose and Hitler was suddenly gone. Me and some friends (who somehow had super powers too now) flew around in tunnels and among the busy streets of Berlin to find him. We quite quickly got drawn into a conspiracy which was very much video-gamish. We eventually found a bar where Hitler had left his big gun at the backyard, and there we ran into some badguys which we brutally killed with Hitler's great gun of destruction and major auto-fire. That drew us into a dungeon and a theatrical cut-scene started playing here and we were suddenly an adventure gang of like World of Warcraft or something like it. I don't remember what happened next really but somehow I ended up in a park where I flew around and showing off my super flying power to people's astonishment. And it all felt so real!
Beam me up, Scotty

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home