Ocean Music

Me Against The Word

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It takes a black sky to see the stars

Seems I haven't blogged for a while. Well, here's a little catch up of what's been going since last time we spoke. Or, me speaking to you that is.

I went to see PLAY! - A Video Game Symphony in Stockholm wednesday last week. I went there with my lil bro and his friends. A really nice evening! A brief review can be found here. Nice to see Mårten and Lilja too!

Thursday last week I saw my psychologist Allan Comstedt for the last time. I've been seeing the guy for nearly two years now and I can only show him my deepest gratitude for bearing with me these two tough years I've had. Allan, you have really been a saviour and I will never forget what you have done for me during this time. From the deepest core of my heart, thank you! I wish you all the best in the future.

I'm starting to attend a new therapy form. It's not new to the world, but new to me in the sense that I haven't been on it before. It's called cognitive behaviour therapy and it's supposed to help me get rid of some negative behavioural patterns in my life. I'm both excited and scared.

I'm really getting short on cash now. Some money I was supposed to get from a gig hasn't shown up yet and it's really getting on my nerves. And like that wasn't enough bills are showing up like crazy. Study loans, broadband/phone, the loan on my guitar. Things kinda suck with that. But luckily there are some bright shining stars in my life. Here are some of them:

Caroline Larsson
I'd say Caroline has become on of my closest friends right now. Always there when in tears or fears. And laughter and joy. Thanks for yesterday! I had a great time. And say hi to Olivia from me!

Michael Svaninger and Tobias Ågren
Things feel really good doesn't it? At least that's what I think. I think our musical collaboration can turn out to something really strong and good. We're in the starting position of something which I think can become something to be proud of. We're meeting tomorrow wednesday to record and write again. It's exciting and interesting!

The Annie-project
Man. This girl's got some talent. We're still waiting for Universal to state their approval or disapproval of her getting a record deal. I'm going out to her boyfriend Mikael's place on thursday to record some guitar tracks for some songs. I really feel fortunate and proud to be on board! Appreciate it dudes!

Henrik Löwenadler
This guy is an incredible singer and not least of all a great employer! Once again we're working together but this time it's not just the two of us, but a big company involved. I really can't tell you guys too much but it involves me making stuff that sounds. For the company. And if this goes well, big money goes around the world. And hopefully in my pocket. :) Can't thank you enough for the trust Henrik!

On friday it's midsummer. Don't know yet what's gonna happen then. We'll see. I think I'm gonna have to take that walk now.

Beam me up, Scotty

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its so bloοdy hot.

Feel frеe to surf to mу ωeblog: fast cash loans today

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for trying this myself, Ι won't be able to manage it. I think I'll јust learn about it instead.


Also visit my web pаge :: unsecured personal loans

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for havіng a cгаck at thiѕ myѕelf, I'll never be able to manage it. I think I'll ϳust гead.


Lοok into mу web sіtе ... best loan deal

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ωеll, try not to mind. It's the old saying...when it cannot be done, best do it yourself.

Feel free to visit my blog post: fadaf.de

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nоt sure іf I should take out a booκ οn this
myself, or just reaԁ seѵerаl poѕts.
Is there ѕο much to it?

Feеl frее tо surf to my page best value loans

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sеems as though my tablеt has deсided to worκ proрerly thіs time,
ӏ can finallу reply. Juѕt tо say, I ωоuldn't bother myself.

Also visit my blog ... http://www.femalefitvids.com/users/WiltonBel

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home